Richard Richardson took office as Lawrenceburg's Clerk-Treasurer in 2018. The duties of the City Clerk-Treasurer include the responsibility of preparing the City Budget each year, serve as the City's Fiscal Officer and maintaining all municipal records.
- Ord No. 1-2017 Amended Salary Ord.pdf
- Ord No. 2-2017 Payments in advance.pdf
- Ord No. 3-2017 Appropriation.pdf
- Ord No. 4-2017 Amendment to No. 18-2016.pdf
- Ord No. 5-2017 Economic Dev. Rider.pdf
- Ord No. 6-2017 Appropriation.pdf
- Ord No. 7-2017 Noise Ord..pdf
- Ord No. 8-2017 Civic Park Development Fund.pdf
- Ord No. 9-2017 Road and Bridge Matching Grant Fund.pdf
- Ord No. 10-2017 Zoning Map Amendment.pdf
- Ord No. 11-2017 Appropriations and Tax Rates.pdf
- Ord No. 12-2017 Fixing Compensation of Employees.pdf
- Ord No. 13-2017 Abolish AEP fund. Trans. to MDF.pdf
- Ord No. 14-2017 Appropriation and Reduction.pdf
- Ord No. 15-2017 Create the Public Facilities Grant Fund.pdf
- Ord No. 16-2017 Donation Fund.pdf
- Ord No. 17-2017 Sign Ord..pdf
- Res No. 1-2017 ADA Coordinator and Director.pdf
- Res No. 2-2017 Bike Share Donation Fund.pdf
- Res No. 3-2017 Interlocal Agreement.pdf
- Res No. 4-2017 Underground or Burried Utilites.pdf
- Res No. 5-2017 Vacate Real Property.pdf
- Res No. 6-2017 Vacate Real Property.pdf
- Res No. 7-2017 Dearborn County Rate Adjustment.pdf
- Res No. 8-2017 Expand and Improve Motorsports Complex.pdf
- Res No. 9-2017 Indoor Sports Complex.pdf
- Res No. 10-2017 Vacation of Right of Way.pdf
- Res No. 11-2017 Vacation of Maple St. Alley.pdf
- Res No. 12-2017 Sale of Equipment.pdf
Meet the Staff
Chief Deputy Clerk
Suzanne moved to Lawrenceburg, Indiana from Virginia Beach, Virginia in 1999. In the summer of 2000, she began working for then Clerk Treasurer Grace A. Case as an assistant and continued her way up the chain (serving under four Clerks) to her current position as Chief Deputy in 2014.
She holds a BA in Finance, an MBA with a specialization in Accounting, and recently just earned her IAMC Certification as an Accredited Municipal Clerk in the State of Indiana. She has served on the Executive Board with Big Brothers Big Sisters since 2013, as ASG Foundation LLC Secretary since 2015, and on the Fall Fest Executive Board since 2017. Her son, Alex (aka “Big O”), is a 2014 Lawrenceburg High School and 2018 Ball State Graduate, who will be pursuing his DVM degree at Purdue University in the Fall of 2018. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family, friends and traveling to Tennessee.
Brittany Doller serves as the Clerk-Treasurer Accountant. Brittany was hired into this position in September 2013. She is involved in many of the day-to-day functions of the office such as, bank reconciliations, accounts payable and payroll. She also works on the reporting required by the State in Gateway, such as the Budget, Annual Financial Report and 100R.
Brittany grew up in Moores Hill and graduated from South Dearborn High School. She went on to earn her Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting at the University of Indianapolis. Upon graduating college, she worked for HJ Umbaugh & Associates in Indianapolis where she assisted municipalities with budget preparation, comprehensive financial planning, utility rate studies and financial reporting.
Brittany enjoys working in municipal government and is blessed to serve the citizens of Lawrenceburg.
Clerical/Building Department Secretary/ADA Coordinator Assistant
Daiane started with the City of Lawrenceburg in August of 2014. She assists with many of tasks and projects for the clerk-treasurer’s office. She also logs and maintains all data for the building department and for code enforcement. Daiane is the ADA Coordinators Assistant so she can be contacted with any questions and/or concerns. Daiane’s background is in Customer Service and Administration. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Business from Indiana University East. During her studies, she Co-Oped at Proctor & Gamble in Blue Ash, Ohio as an Administrative Assistant. After graduation she was blessed to receive a position closer to her hometown, at the City of Lawrenceburg.
Daiane grew up in Lawrenceburg but currently resides in Moores Hill. She is married and just recently had a her first child. She enjoys spending time with her family and being outside on her farm. She is thankful to be a part of the City of Lawrenceburg and enjoys working with the public.